Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We've got Whatever It Is

So CRAZY story. My mom called me at work and I answer thinking that she wants me to pick something up at Costco. WRONG. Instead she asks me if I want to see Zac Brown Band that night.


Me: You have tickets??
Mom: Yes.
Me: NO.
Mom: Yes.
Me: NO WAY you have tickets for Zac Brown??
Mom: YES.
Me: NO WAY! Really??
(this went on for a good minute or two.)


later...


Me: Yeah I want to go with you!
Mom: Ok. I'll call Chris for the tickets.
(My Uncle who offered Mom the tickets)


Needless to say I was stoked.


So we get there and the first warm-up band started.

He was ok.  Mom kept asking me "What's he saying?"   I told her she needed a hearing aid. :)  Love you Mom.
There was a second warm-up band... but I was waiting for Zac Brown. 
Then... THEY TOOK THE STAGE!
EEP!
The waving hands were a drunk lady... Security took care of her though.




The singers were phenomenal but personally I'm a sucker for string instruments and this guy had a killer solo.

Needless to say, I had one fantastic night with my momma! It was good to kick back in my boots and listen to some good ol' country music with one of my favorite people in the world. 

Just another Love Like Crazy moment. 

1 comment: