Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fearless

We went to a store to get hair dye for my cousin (Alexis) and she spotted something she decided I must have. Pink dye. 

Now don't freak out.  This is not the end of the story obviously.

Alexis and I get everything set up in my bathroom. We're doing her hair first. I've got the gloves and she's got the dye. As we get along she starts to realize that the color she picked out is a little dark... ok, it was a lot of dark. 


Next was me. After bleaching and dyeing, I looked in the mirror and realized that it was PINK. REALLY PINK. After taking a few breaths in and out I remembered that it was not permanent. So don't worry people. It's cute for now but won't last. Unless I get a lot of compliments... then it might stay for a little bit. :)
Just another What are you Crazy?? Moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment