Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to... ME!

Wednesday was a day that I celebrated 20 years of being alive. In true Madi fashion, I went to the coast! It was even a beautiful day with sunshine and blue skies!










I had some fun with my cousin and her friend too!
 
 LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!



 
NOOOOOOOOOOO.


There were piggy-back rides, jelly fish, starfish, and sand sculptures that made my beach experience all the more enjoyable! 






Alexis almost fell off her friend so she decided she could do it better. Love my cousin! And there's the pink stripe. Not so scary now. 
 Pretty Purple! And that thing near her tongue? It's a jellyfish. It looks like she licked it huh?

 

Its and old school CD player if you didn't guess.








AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I give you... (pause for effect) THE SUNSET PICTURES.






Needless to say, I had a wonderful birthday. :) It was just another Love Like Crazy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment