Friday, January 13, 2012

Scripture Power: Day 5

Still no luck with these thumbnail pictures... oh well. 
This scripture comes from the Book of Mormon in 3 Nephi. I LOVE 3 Nephi. It's probably my favorite because of it's similarity to the New Testament. I love it when Jesus is speaking in the scriptures. His ministry on Earth is where I like to draw from the most when I read and study scriptures. It's fun to read the New Testament and 3 Nephi side by side. They're so very similar but the feeling I get from 3 Nephi is that it fills in the cracks that were made when the Bible was rewritten and translated multiple times throughout the years. It's like reading two sides of a story and I like knowing all the sides of a story. 
Anyways... Just another Love Like Crazy moment. Happy Friday the 13th ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment