Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scripture Power: Week 2 Day 2

So today I was supposed to use Ether 12:27 in conversation... Didn't happen. I totally forgot. However, I will relate it to the events of today. Today, I was able to go to Devotional. For those of you who are not nuts and don't go to the arctic tundra to obtain an education, Devotional (aka Devo) is basically a lecture. We call it a talk. It is meant to spiritually enlighten and uplift us. I usually love going to Devo and listening to the speaker's teach me something new. Occasionally, however... on those days where I haven't gotten enough sleep, I tend to drift off into my own little world. Today was one of those days. Good thing that today I was supposed to be thinking about putting my faith in Christ so that my weaknesses can turn to strengths. This is something that is going on my list of "courageous" activities. I'll trust that with effort on my part, Christ can help me with my short comings. 


Today's scripture is awesome. Even though I do not look that awesome... ANYWAYS, I'll try to remember using it in conversation tomorrow. We'll see how this goes. 
Just another Love Like Crazy moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment