Friday, January 20, 2012

Scripture Power: Week 2 Day 5

I think the week has been wearing on me. Maybe I haven't been focusing enough on my scriptures. I find that when we feel we are lacking in life, it's because we are lacking in some basic principle of truth. Today I felt like I had so much to do, and not enough time to do it. Yet I did have time to spend with friends and see Chandler perform as an opening act for a comedian at a sandwich shop in Rexburg. I'm thinking that I'm becoming too busy for the things that really matter in life. It's a struggle for me to balance these things for some reason. I don't know why and I'm just trying to figure it all out. It's something that I guess we all learn with time.
Yeah I actually did my hair today... anyways. 
I wasn't able to share my scripture from yesterday but I think I will ask people "What was your tender mercy of the day?" instead of the regular "How was your day?". I'm thankful for the inspiration that I occasionally get when I remember old scriptures and think of how they relate to my life now. Scriptures are kinda like Dial soap. Aren't you glad you have it? Don't you wish everybody did? :D Maybe with our influence as Christians following Christ's example and representing him here on Earth, we can help others find what they may be looking for through the scriptures. Think about it. Think about what you could (should, would, etc) change so that you can add a little bit more of Christlike attributes in your life. Sorry this kinda went on a tangent but I felt it needed to be said. Most likely for my sake. Anyways...
Just another Love Like Crazy moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment