Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's a Brand New Day

SO. First off, I'm going to apologize for the not posting for what.... four-ish weeks? But it's a new year and I'm back at it! Back to being courageous; Continuing on my journey to becoming the best I can be. There was a line from today's hymn that reminded me of my challenge.... and how I've been slacking. Hooray for motivation!
"And silently we pray for courage to accept thy will, to listen and obey" (Hymn #169)

It works. Anyways...

The last weeks I had been working on prayer. I'll be continuing to build upon that this next week. But as life moves on, so do I. I'm picking another from my list of things that will make me more courageous.
This week I'm working on:
 studying scriptures. 

Yes, I'll be reading every day (at some point in the day). BUT, I'm adding a little twist. The way I'm making my studying more courageous is by memorizing! I'll be posting a video of me saying the scripture of the day. First one will be uploaded Monday. It's going to be great.  :D 

Anyways. Sorry this is short but that's ok because there will be more posts this week. Due to the fact that I have 7 videos to do. This is going to be a great week. Crazy, but great. 
Just another Love Like Crazy moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment